- The fee is charged in Euros
|The whole fee
|Fee for events held in Moscow
|Fee for events held in St. Petersburg
- Each participant who has paid the registration fee, will be provided with an invitation for Gala Dinner on Radisson Flotilia (April 1, 2019) and the book “Foundations of international corporate taxation” by Vladimir Gidirim,
- All participants may purchase a voucher for the Gala Dinner on Radisson Flotilia and the book by Vladimir Gidirim.
- Free of charge: representatives of the state, international tax organizations, speakers, teachers, for whom teaching or science is the main activity, students studying International Tax Planning and students (postgraduates) preparing the graduation thesis on the international taxation
(All applicants should be approved by the Russian IFA Branch, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Other applications for discount or free participation should be approved by the Russian IFA Branch, email@example.com
50% - accompanying person
15% — current IFA Members (up to 2 persons having the corporate membership). IFA Members register by entering the personal number.
10% — all companies if more than 3 employees participate in the event
Payment by bank transfer only. Discounts are not cumulative.
- Exhibition of organizations practicing in the field of taxation (on a paid basis for organizations)
- Sponsorship packages